Thursday, December 9, 2010

Winter is Really Here!!

It was 18 degrees this morning when I left for work. This is the coldest December I can remember in a while. I was hoping to ride this morning but I worked too late last night and didn't get enough sleep. Instead, I think I will do the stationary bike during lunch.

Another reason I couldn't ride was my bike was frozen in ice.

I am thinking about doing a mountain bike race in April. I'm looking at doing a training program from Training Peaks to prepare. Now that I have the Garmin 705 I can upload data to keep track of my training on the Training Peaks website. I want to be careful to not overdo the whole data thing however. This has been a good riding year for me because I've been more focused on "doing" as opposed to "thinking" and I don't want to lose that.

2 comments:

  1. Who's house
    Been cold as ever here too ...well for us
    Mid 30's in AM high 50's
    Warming up tomorrow riding with 3 other guys
    from Tampa into St pete new for me so shld b fun
    JA I one week. Can't wait...2 weeks of Rasta
    Abundance

    ReplyDelete
  2. The house? Oh, google images. I thought I'd add a little drama to the winter talk. Won't be long before it looks like that here.

    ReplyDelete