Friday, December 24, 2010

Taco Eve


Mark and I set out for a late afternoon ride before Christmas Eve but disaster struck when Mark hit some hidden rocks below the leaves. He endo'd and wound up tacoing his front tire. He tried bending it back to no avail. He had to walk home. I tried to race back to my car in time to catch up with him on the road but he was just a few feet from his driveway when I met up with him.

So it ended up being a shortened ride on this 33 degree day in Connecticut on the Upper Gussy Trail. Just 3 miles in 40 minutes. I finally got my riding clothes right where I need them to be. I just got new gloves from EMS for winter riding and a new Specialized helmet. Felt very comfortable and warm today.

Here is my new GPS on the stem. I have great stats now and just loaded it up to TrainingPeaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment