Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Tempo, Tempo, Tempo


4:45am alarm goes off. Time for my first Tempo run. I was
feeling like crap last night and was not looking forward to this
run. As some of you may know I am a very slow runner. The
workout called for a 5 mile run with an average speed of 10:30
miles. Not very fast in the running world but certainly fast for
me. Wore my new Asics Gel Nimbus Running shoes. Really like
em!! The Temp was a cool 77 degrees. Only took water. No need
for endurance drink. Slipped on my ear phones on, with The Meter's on Pandora. They helped set the Tempo. Turned out to be a great run. Feeling groovy!!! 19 miles for this saturday. That is the main thing on my brain. 19 miles!!! Novemeber 7. coming soon. peace out.

2 comments:

  1. You're doing great. I wouldn't care about speed either. To me the distance is the big accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. outstanding in its own right...19 miles is no joke

    ReplyDelete