Monday, September 6, 2010

Saturday Run With Felise


Felise and I had an opportunity to run together on saturday morning. I did 10 miles and she did 7. The only difference was she runs a sub 9 minute mile and I run a positive 11 minute mile. And sometimes 12 minute miles. Felise is a really good runner and could be an excellent long distance runner if she chose. Trying to get her motivated. My time was vey decent but was feeling the heat. I think it is time to cut out all achohol as I get closer to the big day. have a 19 mile run schedule for this saturday. need to prepare physically and mentally.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Don. thats the nicest sunset picture I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously what a shot.
    love to get out early like that....total zen time for me

    ReplyDelete