Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Climbing Stronger


One of my best rides of the season. I rode the usual forest trails, but I added to the distance by starting at this trailhead near the boat ramp at the river.

Nothing ever looks as steep in a picture. This is the top of a very long and steep climb. Last year I couldn't even make it to the top. Earlier in the season I made it to the top in the granny gear. Today I made it without ever calling on granny.

Here is the sort of stunt that you see all over these trails. Fun!!

End of the ride. Wish I had time for more!

2 comments:

  1. lookin good
    i was riding yesterday and along the trail I saw a huge Boar. first time and he ran along with me at 22mph no problem. good thing he was on the other side of the barbed wire fence

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez, thats scary and hilarious! What, no picture?

    ReplyDelete