Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Temporarily Down

No riding for me for a couple days as I woke up with the beginnings of a nasty cold yesterday. I overdosed on Airborne and Emergen-C yesterday and I actually rode the stationary bike for about 20 minutes. This all seemed to help because I am feeling a bit better today. I think I averted what could have been a really bad chest and head cold. The suckiest part of it was I missed out on a 2 hour ride with friends on the great trails near work. It was a beautiful sunny and 64 degrees in the afternoon. Damn!! We're re-scheduled for next Tuesday.

One of the reasons I believe I got run down was all the gigging and music parties over the weekend. Its all so much fun but sometimes it catches up to me.

Recognize anyone here?

Oh, and one more thing, sorry Rays......
Go Yanks!!! Cliff Lee ain't nothin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment