Sunday, October 10, 2010

Mountain Biking with Sherri

Sherri and I rode on the fire road today. It is a slight incline the entire way in and it was a bit challenging for her. She was a trooper and hung in there til the first clearing near the top. With some consistency I bet this will begin to feel easy for her.

It was a cooler day even in sun as you can see by Sherri's fleece.


I opted for the double jersey thing as I rode Jason's old Cannondale hardtail. Sherri rode my full suspension Specialized.

We saw this hiker along the way. Later we saw her tucked in the woods sitting down on the ground reading.

Back at the lot goofing around without a helmet.

Hey Mike...I like your pics from today's morning ride. I see all your descriptions are typed in the label area. Did you know you can also type in the box where the pictures go and add a lot more verbiage? Like I am doing here.

No comments:

Post a Comment