Friday, August 20, 2010

First Post

Hey...here's an idea. We so often talk about our training rides thru email, so why don't we do it thru a blog where we can post pictures and share it with others. Hmmm....well here it is. Our very own blog. So post away and keep it clean so the kids can see it too.

I've been doing a lot of mountain biking this summer, except of course when Korey was in the hosptial. He is doing better everyday. I rode this morning at my favorite local trail called the Upper Gussy. Rode from 6:30-8:00AM. Beautiful 55 degree sunny morning.

Here is a pic of me riding the Gussy with one of my buddies a few days ago. A little blurry, but I'll get some better ones soon. As soon as I get a handle on the design stuff here I will post your pics at the header.



4 comments:

  1. Pictures look great. I am not riding as much these days but
    this site is getting me motivated. Going to attempt a 15 mile
    tomorrow. The committee may want to allow running pics as
    as well. Happy cycling to all this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Don, post the running stuff too!! Let's include it all....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bring it!!!!
    7:30 AM 30 miles
    Can I download a playlist on this blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you make a new post instead of a comment there is a lot that you can download and display in your post.

    ReplyDelete