Monday, August 23, 2010

Finally!

I found time to change my rear tire tube and fit in a ride at about 5PM. It was real dark and windy looking like the storm was coming any second. The weather report said no rain til tonight so I took a chance. It was only a 45 minute ride but I was dying to get out there and I'm glad I did.


Bella took this pic above as I was leaving. I hit some monster hills in the area. Usually, at least in the last few months, my heart rate has been hitting 180 to 190 on these hills. But with all this consistency in riding lately my conditioning has improved a lot. Today the most my heart rate hit was 166.

Here is a midway shot taken at a church in town by the flagpole.



Then the same church and flagpole after I climbed the road to the top behind the church.



Arriving at home safe before the rain


1 comment: