Sunday, October 23, 2011

Most Accidents Happen within a 1/4 Mile of your House

Isn't that what they say? Is it true?
Well, I was out today for most of the day. I was in the woods at 7AM with my buddy Mark building a new trail. Then I took a 7 mile ride with the kids on hard packed dirt rail-trail. A fun ride for me on the C-dale singlespeed. Then when we got home I took the bikes off the car rack. I decided to ride Zoe's new Spec Hardrock into the garage. I jumped off a curb to feel the fork compress a bit and my foot slipped off the pedal. Bruised the heck out of my leg. It swelled up bad right away. She has these nasty metal spiked pedals. They are definitely coming off right away.

1 comment:

  1. Ouch! Thanks for your help. Trail is nice. Did a little more on the rock feature and I think I need to go back and do a little more work on it this weekend.

    ReplyDelete