Sunday, September 25, 2011

Consistency

 Sherri and I have gotten a few rides in lately. We're trying to find some consistency. Pic above is the paved road at Wolfe Park that runs between the Pepper St leg of the rail-trail and the Trumbull leg. After this ride we headed over to the bike shop to get a new seat for Sherri. They measured her with the ass-o-meter to get her sit bones width and then selected some saddle options. She chose the Specialized Ariel. So much more comfortable and cooler then her old comfort bike seat.




I just put my road bike on the back of the car. I am hoping to do about 20 miles between work tomorrow. Then were off to Nashville for the International Bluegrass Music Association's World of Bluegrass week.


Next up I will be converting this old Cannondale to a rigid singlespeed. I just picked up a steel fork that I am slowly learning how to install. I have the above Manitou fork already off the bike and I am preparing the rigid fork to install.




No comments:

Post a Comment