Saturday, March 5, 2011

An Easy Hour on the Road

The workout today called for an easy one hour ride in HR Zone 1. Its hard to hold back for a whole hour. I just did some flat roads in and around town. Altogether I did about 7.5 miles and my HR was never above 135. Mostly it was about 120.
In the above pic I'm wearing my new Cannondale 100% windproof jacket that I bought from Brookfield Bike. Very comfortable and very warm. My only problem today was my fingers. I wore the wrong gloves and my fingers froze. They hurt like hell by the time I got home. Next time its in the mid 30s I'm wearing my EMS gloves.

3 comments:

  1. Holy Orange - that is orange, almost annoying (aka Annoying Orange). Still, looks good, how much was it? Hope Sean has my size. I went out, too, as you know but I wore my lobsters and my hands got cooked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A poor excuse for a gotee minus the moustache. All that grey hair ruins it.

    ReplyDelete